Sunday, January 21, 2018

Where Creativity Meets C9:: Plaid and Tree Rings


I have a card up on the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge Blog for the Use Your First Concord & 9th Set. I have loved seeing how you've been inspired to create something with your very first Concord & 9th product.

I paired a new set, Plaid Background, with my first set, Tree Ring, for this card. Additional details on how I created this card are up on the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge Blog.


The current challenge ends on January 29th, I hope you have a chance to play along! Check out Where Creativity Meets C9 on Facebook and Instagram!

3 comments:

  1. Love that plaid and woodgrain combination. This is so fabulous Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. love the colors. Great images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now this is fabulous!! Love the colors Karen!!

    ReplyDelete